The objective of this position is to provide leadership and technical support for the implementation of the Process Safety program at Rhodes Technologies.
1. Provide leadership, strategic planning and tactical administration of Rhodes Technologies Process Safety Program.
2. Monitor the performance of site Process Safety programs.
3. Strategic development of Process Safety continuous improvement initiatives.
4. Lead technical safety reviews of manufacturing process designs and procedures to ensure that process safety is fully considered throughout the process design lifecycle.
5. Oversee, conduct, or support process hazard analyses (PHA's) for chemical manufacturing processes, equipment, and facilities.
6. Provide process safety consultation for chemical processes during development and throughout commercialization to assure that safety is appropriately considered throughout the process development lifecycle, with particular emphasis on the early phase of the process development.
7. Consult on safety regulations and code compliance.
This position requires an individual with a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
This position requires at least 10 years of practical experience in a chemical manufacturing or pilot plant environment. The position requires in-depth knowledge of relevant laws, standards and/or guidelines, which are applicable to Process Safety programs in a chemical manufacturing environment. Certification as a Safety Professional is desirable.
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com . No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -