Exciting things are happening at The Interstates Companies & we want you to join us!!!!!
Interstates Engineering (IE), an industrial electrical design firm, has summer openings for a 'power-focused' Electrical Engineering Intern to assist in the design, development and commissioning of power distributions in both manufacturing and industrial environments. We are seeking an ambitious, innovative person with the ability to build value-added relationships with internal and external customers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the design, specification, and coordination of industrial electrical systems
- Assisting team members in delivering on-time, high-quality drawing packages
Qualified candidates will have:
- 0-4 years of electrical experience/education and be working towards a BSEE
- Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in, manufacturing, industrial, and electrical systems
- Ability to work with superintendents, engineers, estimators, and customers
- Willingness to travel (
This position will be located in Sioux Center, Iowa.
We pay well, offer great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.
Interstates is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to offering a drug-free workplace.
Your application will be considered only if all questions are
Interstates - 14 months ago
Interstates provides opportunity to work with a progressive, innovative, empowering, and safety-minded company. You will grow professionally...