The Clark County School District (CCSD), which covers Las Vegas and surrounding suburban and rural communities, is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the 2013-2014 school year in all subject areas. Diverse schools, great benefits, and a lively community make Clark County School District as unique as you are. Learn more and apply today at ccsd.net/jobs.
Benefits of Teaching with CCSD
CCSD educators are committed to their shared goal of closing the achievement gap in our schools. When you become a teacher with Clark County School District, you are not just getting a job, you are joining a team of educators committed to changing the future of our kids and our community.
- Work in the fifth largest school district in the United States where you’ll receive ongoing support to help you reach your full potential.
- Serve a diverse population of over 311,000 students in urban and rural schools.
- Join a prestigious network of Milken Award winning educators in over 350 schools, including six new Career and Technical Academies and some of the nation’s top Magnet schools.
- Enjoy living in one of the nation’s sunniest southwestern locations, just hours from the beaches of California and the mountains of Utah.
- Experience all of the shows, concerts and restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer.
- Visit nearby natural destinations, including Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, or the mountains and pine trees of nearby Mt. Charleston.
- Access ongoing professional development opportunities including individualized mentoring for all new teachers.
- Receive a competitive salary between $35,000-$70,000 plus benefits, including paid health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Benefit from a low cost of living in a community with no city, county, or state income tax.
We are looking for outstanding and diverse candidates who have a relentless drive to achieve results, overcome challenges and commit to only the highest expectations for themselves and their students. All candidates must be certified to teach or meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75
3. Successful employment history
4. Ability to obtain a license with the State of Nevada Department of Education. Most states
qualify for reciprocity. http://teachers.nv.gov/
How to Apply: http://www.ccsd.net/jobs
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard