Skills, Experience & Education:
Education and experience requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, or Construction Science/Management program is strongly preferred although not required.
- Candidates must possess solid organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be capable of assembling complete estimates for complex projects.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and possess sound technical skills as well as the ability to gather, coordinate, and present information clearly.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with managers, clients, engineers, vendors.
- Plumbing and/or HVAC license beneficial
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Heavy Civil / Heavy Highway sector of construction industry
- Computer skills including excel and word.
- Experience with construction specific software a plus
- Quantity takeoff; material takeoff
- Cost estimating and preparation of bids, change orders
- Project buyout
- Communication with suppliers, subcontractors, owners, and engineers
- Progress billing, T&M Billing
- Coordinate delivery of material with suppliers
- Job Cost Reporting
- Attend meetings
- Daily communication and coordination with Project Superintendent
- Maintain project files
- Coordinate information with field supervisors
- Maintain project files, coordinate change orders and facilitate installed quantities with clients
Please submit resume and references.