Sales Support Specialist
Job ID : 2012-13168
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 2/20/2013
Job Location: US-UT-American Fork
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Certiport (www.Certiport.com), a Pearson VUE company, prepares individuals with current and relevant digital skills and credentials for the competitive global workforce. These solutions are delivered by more than 12,000 Certiport Centers worldwide and include the official Microsoft Office certification program, the Microsoft Technology Associate certification program, the Adobe® Certified Associate certification program, the CompTIA Strata™ IT Fundamentals, the Autodesk® Certified User certification program, the Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User certification program and the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC³®). As a leader in lifetime advancement through certification, Certiport values innovative individuals who aren't afraid to jump in and jumpstart their careers. We want you to advance, too! Hard-working, team-oriented employees develop in our energetic and dynamic organization.
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in electronic testing for regulatory and certification boards, providing a full suite of services from test development to test delivery to data management. Pearson VUE offers exams through the world's largest network of test centers in 162 countries, providing testing services for information technology, academic, government and professional clients.
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships. Responsible for supporting the North American Sales team and meeting assigned goals and objectives. Assists Certiport customers with training and training material creation. On-going management of existing customers through communication and database management. Ability to multitask. Mainly outbound responsibilities with customer calls achieving team objectives. Some inbound call duties. Maintaining records, reports, and documentation on testing centers and candidates. Responsibility for maintaining a sales territory and filling functions similar to others on the team. The Sales Support Specialist will be set clear goals and objectives agreed upon and reported back regularly with supervisor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- On-boarding of new CATCs including ensuring new centers are trained
- Hosting Webex training sessions
- Assist with the creation of training tools such as reference guides and multimedia learning tools
- Management of CATC database
- Organizing workload and ability to prioritize based on team objectives
- Researches and resolves problems with center/candidate orders promptly and courteously
- A/R collection calls
- Ability to handle customers issues in a professional manner
- Ability to pass IC³ testing within 30 days of start date
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties as required
- Advanced knowledge of Certiport systems
- Addresses problems by offering solutions
- Leading with an example of excellence in approach to all duties
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred
- Minimum of 4 years related customer service experience
- Excellent communications and public relations skills and phone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to assist others
- Strong typing abilities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency skills
- 2 years ago - save job
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...