Customer Relationship Marketing Manager- B2B
The Customer Relationship Marketing Manager- B2B is a global leadership role with the responsibility to define and implement demand generation and nurturing strategy and programs that support customers throughout their lifecycle and produce sales opportunities for Intel and our partners. Programs will facilitate our customer's initial technology project research and planning throughout the decision process. Furthermore, programs will also serve to generally increase Intel's presence and impact with our customer base through unique nurturing experiences. The successful candidate will have broad marketing experience, with specific experience in demand generation, customer relationship marketing, digital marketing and campaign strategy. This role is a blend of strategy and tactical management of programs that can be structured centrally and tuned for local execution across the globe.
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation and nurturing program for Intel's business customers (IT decision maker, education, vertical industries, line of business).
- Identifies target customer segments, engages through content marketing, trial, etc, profiles and nurtures to identify qualified leads, and present next best offers in order to move customer into a sales cycle. Leverages marketing automation systems to deploy personalized programs across a broad set of customer segments.
- Drive continual improvement in program performance through effective use of behavioral and statistical analytics and well-designed testing structure.
- Design marketing programs and partnerships where appropriate to extend Intel's effectiveness in creating value for our customers and sales opportunities within our target markets.
- Work cross-functionally with geo sales and marketing, enterprise and online sales, digital marketing, media, social, IT, and multiple agencies to execute on strategic programs.
MBA or equivalent experience.
8+ years in marketing, with 4+ years in direct experience managing customer relationship marketing programs. Prefer experience with direct accountability for revenue driven from these programs. Prefer experience in both direct-to-consumer and indirect business models.
Experience in leveraging traditional and emerging vehicles for managing customer relationships. Understands how social contributes to the customer project/decision cycle.
Experience developing programs in a global and distributed environment.
Analytical; proven understanding of how to design programs for measurement, testing and optimization to deliver improvement in conversion rate, engagement, lead volume, quality, and sales results. Ideally in a direct and indirect channel environment.
Deep experience in marketing analytics and proven ability to test and optimize programs based on performance data. Including development of financial cases for investment and measurement of return/performance.
Experience writing creative and campaign briefs and managing a diverse set of agency partners to execute on campaign concepts
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish strong, positive relationships and influence peers across organizations.
Organized, ability to execute and follow-through on projects and activities.
Self-starter, experienced in working in a fast-paced environment and managing well through ambiguity and complexity.
Process-oriented, focused on quality and implementation of best practices.
Strong project management, prioritization and collaboration skills.
USA-California, Santa Clara
May 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013
Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...