Honeywell is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit |
Honeywell Aerospace is a $12B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees worldwide. Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, propulsion engines, aircraft and engine systems and full-service solutions for our customers. The business is organized into three strategic business units to serve the needs of aerospace manufacturers and end users in three key industry segments:
Air Transport & Regional
Business & General Aviation
Defense & Space
With operations at nearly 100 worldwide manufacturing and service sites, Honeywell Aerospace strives to enhance customer value by making flight safer, more reliable and more cost-effective. Our vision is to transform the world with Aerospace technology and innovative people.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD, with approximately 5,000 employees at over 155 locations around the world. We are a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information, logistics and professional services to clients in the space, defense, logistics and information technology markets.
- Performs a variety of technical duties, under general guidance, including the fabrication, assembly, inspection, quality and workmanship inspection, test, modification, and operational verification of electrical and electronic circuits, systems and sub systems.
- Performs operational tests and adjustment of electrical and electronic equipments using standard test set-ups in accordance with printed or generally accepts test procedures. Maintains laboratory records, as appropriate. Generates inspection procedures and audit systems against set standards and performs acceptance testing on sub assemblies and components manufactured by outside vendors.
- Read and interprets schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, wire lists, waveforms, and diagnostic results and relates to overall equipment or systems functions.
- Fabricates and assembles complex components in accordance with precise detailed instructions in a repetitive and consistent manner.
- Performs research on parts or equipment as required to assist engineering staff.
- Gathers information on parts or equipment concerning previous operational failures and modifications. May compile system documentation on completed units.
- May assist other higher-level technicians and engineers in performance of their work, consistent with own background and training. May lead inspection functions on contract.
- Proficient in the use of laboratory hand tools, test equipment, inspection tools and computer operated facility equipment
- AS degree in Engineering Technology or related field or military technical training program or completion of technical institute program.
- Minimum of four (4) years of directly related work experience or in lieu of educational requirements at least 8 years of related experience.
- QA and inspection experience against NASA workmanship standards.
- Ability to work independently and lead work assignments.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...