Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity:
The Cardiovascular Account Specialist is responsible for representing Eli Lilly and Company as an industry leading cardiovascular disease state, market, and product specialist with key hospitals and office based cardiology practices. The hospital marketplace is a strategically important business segment to Eli Lilly and Company. This segment is comprised of hospitals with varying levels of sophistication, bureaucracy and influence. This is a complex selling environment requiring proactive management of key clinical, quality and economic influencers. The strategic intent of the CAS role is to maximize territory sales of Lilly products in the hospital and retail setting by managing patient, product, and dollar flow for ACS-PCI and Insulin markets in the territory.
- Manage key accounts. CAS representative is responsible for sales of all aligned accounts in their territory for ACS-PCI and Insulin markets. The CAS will be responsible for identifying and targeting key accounts that drive business for their territory. They are accountable for developing account action plans that link to key account goals and priorities with appropriate overlap coordination.
- Manage office based cardiology practices. CAS representative is responsible for sales and support of all cardiology HCPs in the territory. Responsible for routing and action plans for these customers.
- CAS representatives are responsible for coordinating with appropriate diabetes overlaps for the outpatient insulin market.
- Demonstrate disease state, product and service expertise. Accurately explain relevant features of targeted disease states, Lilly products and services as aligned to brand strategy. Proactively monitor competitive strategies and effectively position Lilly products and services for appropriate patients. Build clinical champions and align our solutions to hospital goals. Role model deep clinical expertise.
- Demonstrate effective analysis and decision making skills. Understand and utilize sales, competitor, customer and industry data; accurately diagnose customers’ key issues; select sales strategies and plans based on analysis. Ensure all actions align with company policy, legal and ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrate effective planning and organizational skills. Manage and implement plans by allocating appropriate resources in the form of time, materials and programs.
- Leverage CEM capabilities to build customer loyalty and become a valued partner. Create customer value by building effective relationships with key customers. Understand customer needs, appropriately navigate the market, cultivate an active network, manage customer expectations and resolve issues. Build clinical champions in all targeted accounts and administrative champions where appropriate.
- Participate in appropriate state and local hospital trade organizations to ensure Lilly presence and represent Lilly interests (i.e., ASHP, State societies, etc).
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...