Design for Test (DFx)
The Fabric Development Organization within Intel's Technical Computing Group is defining a new interconnect/fabric architecture for large scale, high performance systems. We have an opening for a Design for Test (DFx) Engineer. This person would work closely with the Logic DFD team to incorporate high level of testability and debug features. This person will also work closely with the physical design team and be responsible to maintain the DFT portion of the RLS flow. Responsibilities include implementing scan compression, analyzing DFT design rule failures, generating ATPG patterns and analyzing fault coverage. This person would communicate to the logic design team any changes required to fix DFT design rule failures or increase coverage. Other responsibilities include memory BIST implementation and verification. Implementing TAP controller and any necessary glue logic required to support the DFT methodologies incorporated in design.
BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience, and:
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with industry test methods and implementation - IEEE 1149.1 standards
- 2+ years of experience test insertion tools - Synopsys or Mentor preferred
- 2+ years of experience in TCL/TK programming
- Understanding of DFT techniques including scan, scan compression, transition fault testing
- Experience with Synopsys adaptive scan compression technology
- Ability to analyze and resolve DFT design rule errors
- Ability to analyze and resolve ATPG pattern simulation miss-matches
- Experience in setting up vcs simulations
- Skills in TCL scripting
- Skills in writing and understanding verilog RTL code
- A good understanding of the jtag IEEE 1149.1 standard
- Familiarity with memory BIST, and redundancy/repair techniques
USA-Wisconsin, Eau Claire
USA-Colorado, Fort Collins, USA-Massachusetts
Apr 25, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...