The TriZetto Group, Inc. is the leading provider of information technology and service solutions for the healthcare payer industry. TriZetto’s technology touches more than half of the insured population of the United States with offerings that include enterprise and component software, hosting and business process outsourcing services, and consulting. TriZetto is committed to a vision of Integrated Healthcare Management (IHM) to improve the US healthcare system, by enabling the systematic application of processes and shared information to optimize the coordination of benefits and care for the healthcare consumer.
The Senior Technical Architect position will be a valued member of the Service Realization AMS team who has a unique opportunity to drive and influence how new service offerings are delivered both internally as well as to our external clients. The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of industry leading virtualization technologies from both a design and engineering perspective. The candidate will be able to demonstrate technical capabilities and the ability to translate design into technical service offerings.
The position demands that this Architect also be willing to get their hands dirty by actively participating in various development activities such as requirement gathering, service design and implementation. This candidate will constantly strive to be on the current edge of technical trends and practices with the intent of translating that knowledge into continuous service development. The Architect will have daily opportunities to collaborate with many diverse individuals and teams looking to leverage everyone's unique skill sets that range from Business Analysts, Developer, Support and Sales. It will be vital for this team player to have a hand in the analysis of requirements, designing of solutions, coding testing and the documentation of those solutions. Our collaborative based environment is one that utilizes the basic Agile principles and applies them across our many company initiatives. A challenge seeking individual will thrive as a member of the TriZetto family and must be able to break down complex business problems as well as implement sustainable solutions that has a valuable, memorable impact on the client.
A successful career within the group requires that the individual to be a strong problem solver, innovative, self directed, accountable to one's self but also have the confidence to hold their fellow teammates accountable. The individual will need to value knowledge sharing and mentorship amongst the group which will include reviewing of their peer's work.
- Ability to apply leading edge virtualization technologies to delivering new innovative services
- Maintain and enhance a framework to support the building and packaging of virtual appliances in a distributed environment
- Develop services that deliver value to our Clients
- Minimum of 5-6 years of virtualization experience with either VMware or Microsoft’s Hyper-V
- Minimum of 5-6 years of application or infrastructure architecture
- Maintain team documentation
- Maintain and enhance an automated virtual appliance build solution for both hosted and licensed clients
- Understanding of the impact of software version and configuration prerequisites in software build and deployment scenarios
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Must have the desire for a very fast paced and challenging position
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exhibits strong relationship management skills
- Must be team and goal oriented, accountable to self and team, has a passion to learn new business, software and process concepts.
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance industry helpful
- Experience with Microsoft’s Sysprep tool and cloning in general
- Experience in Powershell
- Working knowledge in C# or Powershell and web based technologies
- Experience in MS SQL Server, relational database practices
- Familiarity service oriented architecture, WCF Services and ReST Services
Trizetto - 2 years ago
TriZetto delivers world-class, healthcare IT solutions that enable healthcare organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to...