Hastings Customer Service Managers are responsible for the supervision and m anagement of the front counter team leaders and associates working in the front counter area while maintaining a positive team atmosphere. Additionally, they are accountable for training associates and front counter team leaders to company guidelines; and maintaining the consistent execution of key personnel responsibilities.
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning on the Fly
- Timely Decision Making
- Conflict Management
- Action Oriented
- Develops, maintains and supervises front counter customer service associates.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, thereby increasing sales.
- Responsible for effective execution of line management and efficient front counter operations.
- Ensures efficient and productive use of labor.
- Communicates associate evaluation deadlines to the responsible supervisors in a clear and timely manner.
- Ensures accurate completion of cash reporting.
- Increases rental video productivity by ensuring FCTL’s manage correct drop box procedures and shelve videos in a timely manner.
- Ensures a safe, clean and secure work environment.
- Ensures accurate completion of training materials.
- Delegates actions from SWAS tours with the Manager to FCTL’s/CSA’s to complete.
- Responsible for posting “opportunity knocks” in common area visible to all associates.
Hastings Entertainment, Inc. - 20 months ago