Title: .Net/C# Developer
Length: 1 year
Location: Raleigh, NC
The developer will work closely with the development team and business analysts to implement new features, enhancements, and fixes for a large and complex portfolio management system. The job will include working on new and legacy code development in VB, ASP, Ajax, C# and possibly Silverlight. Additionally the developer may be required to work on data interfaces and potentially a small amount of Crystal Reports. The right candidate will have a combination of strong VB, ASP, Ajax, and C#, some SQL, have EXTREMELY strong object oriented design skills and be a strong advocate for best development practices
* 10+ years experience successfully developing applications for Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
* Extremely strong skills with VB, ASP, Ajax, C#, Net
* Knowledge programming queries and stored procedures in MS SQL required.
* Silverlight experience desired but not mandatory
* WPF experience desired but not mandatory
* Strong object oriented design skills with proven track record of well engineered design * Very strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary. Ability to interact and communicate well (verbal and written) with business partners and technology teams is required.
* Must be able to turn requirements into solid designs
* Good estimation skills with ability to provide reasonable estimates
* Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
* BS or MS in computer science or related technical field These positions may be staffed in Raleigh NC or Overland Park KS. As other positions are filled and available space is used, the position may be restricted