Mellanox Federal Systems is seeking a Federal Systems POC/Integration Engineer - Northern VA or MD.
This individual will work closely with Sales, CTO office and R&D to design and deploy IT infrastructure solutions that demonstrate Mellanox’s value proposition. The individual will be responsible for design, deployment and demonstration of these solutions. In addition the individual will perform post-sale consulations for installation and setup.
- Design and implementation of proof of concept for integration lab demonstrations, customer pre-sale pocs.
- Support of deployed PoC and professional services for taking PoC into production.
- Technical support to sales reps, design solutions and proposals to meet customer defined specifications, help customers to define solution specifications, provide POC and benchmark support, provide written reports to management on status and issues with business sector, provide installation and training to customers on solutions when required.
- Pre-Sales work supporting team as well as Professional Service work.
- Technical Pre-sales activity supporting Federal agencies.
- Assist in closing new business opportunities by gaining a thorough technical and business understanding of clients' needs and helping sales qualify, identify, and close new opportunities.
- Understand the Federal and partner sales process and how to utilize company resources to close accounts.
- Participate in customer-focused seminars, trade shows, events, and training.
- Provide RFP responses, technical drawings, presentations, and recommendations.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough technical and procedural understanding of Mellanox Sales cycles, products/services and a thorough technical understanding of like industries.
- Develop a substantial knowledge of the company's product line.
- Develop innovative solutions to customers' business needs.
- Installation status reports.
- Assist sales representatives in qualifying potential customer deals.
- Creation of Bill of Materials, (BOMS), of proposed customer solutions’ for submission to Inside Sales for quoting.
- Weekly status report of activities to manager.
- Ability to manage customer relationship post-sale, including strategy to close repeat business.
- Create turn-key solutions for implementation within the Mellanox sales offerings.
- Mentoring of junior PoC and System Engineers.
- Senior-level knowledge of the networking and linux system administraton.
- 5-7 minimum years work experience in IT infrastructure industry required, Federal experience strongly preferred.
- 5-7 minimum years experience in operating systems debugging Linux and Windows environments.
- RHEL, SUSE, Windows administration skills.
- Scripting (Shell), C++, Java, Perl is not mandatory but helpful.
- Strong knowledge of networking, and os driver concepts.
- BS or work equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Information Systems.
- Deep knowledge of networking concepts is required; ability to integrate and trouble shoot at all layers of OSI model.
- Specifically the Network and Data link layers as well as Session and Application.
- Ability to Multitask and develop innovative solutions for client needs. Requires the ability to listen, understand and articulate the customer's needs and how to solve it.
- Dynamic team leader. The ability to form and lead teams is a requirement.
- Ability to travel and work the necessary hours required to ensure customer and Mellanox success.
Mellanox Technologies - 23 months ago
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. is a supplier of semiconductor-based, high-performance interconnect products that facilitate data transmission...