IT Computer Operator AS400 – Night Shift |
The computer operators are responsible for the daily, nightly, weekly, monthly, and on call nights and weekend support as described in the job schedules and logs. The operator must ensure system availability while complying with IT security and procedures. The operators answer helpdesk calls and email assisting end users with minor issues. Other calls are escalated to the proper IT resource support team.
· Maintain and monitor AS400 iSeries Auto-Ops Production Jobs. Maintain continual job flow throughout the shift.
· Run, monitor and manage AS400 production backup jobs, logs and offsite storage
· Implement and maintain security protocols. Maintain physical security of warehouse and offices validating proper authorization in and out of the facility.
· Work independently, pay attention to detail and follow instructions with little or no supervision.
· Must be on-site and on time on a consistent basis, and be available until tasks are completed.
· This position’s shift is Sunday – Thursday, 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Frederick’s of Hollywood - 9 months ago