Staff Systems Engineer
Silicon Image is seeking a Staff Systems Engineer for system level emulation and validation activities related to Silicon Image' s MHL, and Consumer Electronics (CE) IC products. In addition, this individual will also be working with 3rd party equipment vendors on development specifications and validation of compliance test equipment for future standards.
- Design and debug reference designs which use Silicon Image products, and work with Operations team to release to production.
- Work as part of team performing validation of new silicon as well as pre-silicon emulation and debug.
- Represent Systems Engineering in product development team meetings.
- Work with FAEs to provide technical support for early customers, as well as FAE training.
- Create product documentation such as Data Sheet, User Guide, and Application Notes.
- Work with 3rd party equipment vendors to specify requirements and resolve issues on Compliance Test equipment for new standards.
- Validate test methodology on new test equipment and confirm correlation among multiple vendors’ equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 8+ years experience in silicon validation or applications engineering related to video or Consumer Electronics ICs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with HDMI, MHL, or Display Port is a plus.
Silicon Image - 11 months ago