The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
Inventory Receivers assists in the coordination of the receiving department as related to proper receipt and storage of goods, organization, and housekeeping.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.
- Receives the receipt of all incoming inventory so that errors are minimized and problems are solved quickly
- Receives product into system and completes paperwork so that inventory issues are not overlooked
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer returns, rejections, shortages and overages to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Works with Inventory Manager/Leader to coordinate the following:
- Outbound freight requiring common carrier
- Utilization of resources (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, trucks, etc.)
- Utilization of Staff and Drivers
- Housekeeping and general maintenance of entire warehouse
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 19 months ago
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...