Internet business seeking to hire a senior level PHP5 developer. Company is built using OO in PHP5, taking advantage of many new class related functions that PHP5 has to offer.
- Design and manage an object oriented PHP5 codebase
- Significant prior research with our existing codebase has lead many future ready designs and optimizations
- Lots of room for growth within the company
- Technically challenging
- Highly rewarding and enthusiastic team environment
The Work environment includes:
- 30 in. LCD displays and latest and greatest technology; Mac OS X, Linux-friendly
- A team with a winning attitude in a fast moving, high energy environment
- Full benefits
- Executive desk with your own personal choice on ergonomic chair.
- All servers run GNU/Linux (Debian) or OpenBSD
- Strong object oriented PHP experience, must have operational examples of prior PHP5 OO work
- Strong understanding of MySQL 4.1-5.x, including experience with large-scale deployments utilizing replication and/or clustering.
- Stong Linux/Unix background, prior server maintenance
- Operational code published and still in operation
The following is a plus:
-Experience with MySQL performance tuning and optimization (query optimization, index tuning, caching, and buffer tuning)
-Experience with multi-master clustering and other high availability techniques
-Linux optimization, linux security, network administration.
-Hardware maintenance, raid arrays, memory problem diagnosis.
-Mac OSX experience.
- 3 years ago - save job