Our business is booming! Our fun and cool mix of talent is world class and forward-thinking. We have a continuous production cycle of new revenue generating work and we are profitable!!! Hence, we are in need of Production Managers to contribute to expanding our established share of the social gaming and slot video gaming content space. We are a key supplier of game content to the most prominent manufacturers and operators in the casino gaming industry with a catalogue of over 50 video slot games deployed within prominent brands. If you are looking for less bureaucracy, more creativity and projects with short game development cycles (1-3 months), this could be an amazing fit. The financial rewards are here if you can bring your ideas, enthusiasm and our games to life. Possible travel to clients in distant lands and team expansion to other regions of the world. Our culture is fast paced (but normal hours!). That is our story. Are you ready for the challenge?
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the successful launch and delivery of online video slot game projects. The role requires close interaction with game designers, graphic artists, engineering, and quality assurance teams. The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Reporting to the Director of Operations, manage all phases of client-driven projects as part of a busy game development studio that specializes in building bespoke video slot games
- Work closely with engineers, QA, artists, animators, musicians, game designers and clients to facilitate the workflow of game production. Establish and maintain project schedule and track progress toward meeting project timelines and client requests
- Employ standard project management tools and processes including tasks, assignments, cost accounting, and scheduling
- Support ongoing communications between production team members to ensure quality and productivity and adaptively manage risks such as change management and bug handling
- Must support and contribute to a positive culture in the company and be committed to delivering quality games for our clients
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in game, graphics, multimedia, software, or vfx industry projects
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to identify risks and take appropriate resolution steps
- Must excel in interpersonal communications (both written and verbal)
- Must be skilled in communicating using email, telephone and modern collaboration tools
- Computer skills must include Word and Excel and must have experience with MS Project or equivalent project management software
- University Degree or College Diploma will be considered an asset but not required
- Professional Certification (PMP) will be considered an asset but not required
- Programming and/or art experience will be considered an asset but not required