Linux Kernel Engineer (OS X and Intel project)
Location: Milpitas, CA
We are seeking seasoned senior software developers with the passion and experience necessary to design, develop, and support FireEye’s leading edge product suites.
- Development of the next generation network security and threat management product suite
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the product
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge in one of Linux kernel, BSD or Darwin
- Strong C/C++ programming development skill
- Knowledge of hypervisors and x86 emulators
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus
- Knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RPC, DNS, DHCP,…
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills
- BS, MS in Computer Science or related technical experience
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high technology. FireEye is transforming the IT security landscape to combat the next generation of cyber-attacks. Ranked #4 on the Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500 in North America, FireEye has been featured in BusinessWeek, Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and several other mainstream media and continues to transform the security industry with its unique technology to stop advanced cyber- attacks. FireEye is the recipient of the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award as well as the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award.
The unique FireEye platform provides the industry’s leading cross-enterprise threat protection technology to dynamically identify and block cyber-attacks in real time. The core of the FireEye platform is a signature-less, virtual machine-based security engine and a cloud-based threat intelligence network, which help organizations protect their assets across all primary threat vectors, including Web, email, and file. The FireEye platform is deployed in over 40 countries and more than 900 customers and partners, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. FireEye’s customers include leading enterprises in a diverse set of industries, including telecommunications providers, financial services entities, Internet search engines, social networking sites, stock exchanges, electrical grid operators, networking vendors, and oil and gas companies, as well as leading governmental agencies. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
FireEye - 14 months ago
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and...