Proactively maintains and retains relationships with existing customers for permanent commercial and industrial waste services in an assigned area.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements by 02. 17.11 by clicking "Apply Now". Please reference Job Title and Job # 4276-011411-02.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building effective long-term relationships.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and offers additional services as appropriate to existing customers.
- Performs resigns on existing customers, as assigned.
- Responds to all cancellation requests by phone within established time period.
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager for review of weekly customer retention and relationship activities.
- Completes all required Customer Service Agreements (CSA), Prospect Management Tool (PMT) reports, and other miscellaneous reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Performs collection activities as required.
- Participates in company-sponsored activities as required. Attends trade shows and chamber of commerce events.
- Completes proactive customer “good will" calls.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and two years experience in customer contact position.
Republic Services is a dynamic company that offers a benefits package including major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, retirement benefits, and paid vacation and holidays. This position also includes a base salary + commission plan, cell phone, laptop and auto allowance.
- Bachelor's or associates degree.
- Waste industry experience.
Republic Services promotes a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
Sales Careers Online - 3 years ago