Job Title: Exchange Administrator
Location: New Castle, DE
Are you passionate about leveraging your IT skills to serve the community while advancing your career in the exciting, fast-moving healthcare information technology field?
It's all right here at Christiana Care, where over 300 dedicated and talented staff are committed to using cutting edge technology to support the Christiana Care mission…COME SEE FOR YOURSELF !!
We are actively recruiting for a MS Exchange Administrator position to be located at our New Castle location and will report to the Information Services Manager. The emphasis in this job is to be our Microsoft Exchange Administrator supporting Microsoft Exchange 2003 environment along with our migration to Exchange 2010. Other infrastructure applications include Microsoft core components like Active Directory Group Policy and Authentication, System Center Operations Manager for elevated monitoring and alerting Share Point, DNS, etc.
The applicant must have an in-depth knowledge of Windows management and monitoring tools such as SCOM, SCCM, SEP, WSUS, Windows Operating System. Also the applicant must have experience with creating technical documentation, creating Powershell scripts, and supporting a Single SignOn product like Vergence, along with a solid understanding of desktop applications. The applicant will also be responsible for on call operational readiness and root cause issues within the ISIS/Apps group.
Systems supported include:
- Active Directory Group Policy and authentication
- System Center Operations Manager for elevated monitoring and alerting for our critical infrastructure services.
- Radius wireless security for our new Smart Pumps, iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices.
Windows PC operating systems (XP, Vista and soon to be Windows 7)
Windows Server Operating systems (2003, 2008, 2008 R2)
- Manage and support our DNS, DHCP and IP resources
- MS Internet Information Server (software to web enable a server)
- MS ISA/Proxy Server (Web Filtering and caching frequently used web pages to improve performance)
- MS Terminal Server / Metaframe / IWANET (key for Powerchart and other critical applications)
- Symantec Anti-Virus
- Vergence Single Sign On and Context Management system for enhanced authentication of clinical devices.
- MS Exchange email
- Esker Fax
- Canon Copier Uniflow System
- Internet usage web reporting
- Windows printing
- Vista Bit Locker encryption on our notebooks
- Symantec End Point Protection for our Vista notebooks
- Iphone/ipad, BlackBerry, Droid email syncing
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Services
- Unified Communication/Lync
- Certificate infrastructure (security initiatives for encryption traffic on our wired and wireless networks)
- Secure outbound email communications (email encryption)
- Web Filtering at the Firewall
Duties: To analyze and define constituent requirements and operating problems, and determine solutions, alternatives and then recommend "do-it-yourself" (DIY), approach to solve the information processing needs. Assists in designs and installation of Personal Computer Systems. Acts as an internal consultant to management in DIY disciplines and techniques.
Requirements: Bachelor's degreee in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration or experience consistent with the Information Center Analyst job responsibilities. Two to three years of experience in Information Services. Should be functioning without close supervision within a three month period. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Job Classification: Information Systems
Job Requisition #: 30649BR
Christiana Care Health Systems
- 3 years ago - save job
Christiana Care Health System in Delaware is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking 21st in the nation for hospital...