The Inventory Control Analyst will support the Inventory Control Manager and is responsible for inventory system updates, management reports, cycle counting, Kanban implementation and support.
This position provides a great opportunity to learn various facets of the manufacturing process.
- Inventory system updates
- Cycle counting
- Kanban implementation and support
- Interaction with manufacturing, shipping, materials departments
- Management reports
- Work order accuracy and analysis
- Other duties that may be assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- 0-2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of material management systems
- SAP experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS office programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or related field.
- APICS certification a plus
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
Why work at Alliance Laundry Systems? For starters, you will be able to work and grow professionally with a global leader. And because...