The Inventory Control Analyst will support the Inventory Control Manager and is responsible for inventory system updates, management reports, cycle counting, Kanban implementation and support.
This position provides a great opportunity to learn various facets of the manufacturing process.
- Inventory system updates
- Cycle counting
- Kanban implementation and support
- Interaction with manufacturing, shipping, materials departments
- Management reports
- Work order accuracy and analysis
- Other duties that may be assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- 0-2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of material management systems
- SAP experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS office programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or related field.
- APICS certification a plus
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
Alliance Laundry Systems LLC - 18 months ago
Why work at Alliance Laundry Systems? For starters, you will be able to work and grow professionally with a global leader. And because...