We didn’t become the worldwide leader in money movement services overnight. The employees of Western Union have been the backbone of our innovative spirit—and continued success—since our beginnings in 1851. And it’s a proud tradition that continues today with the next dedicated, enterprising individual that joins our team—hopefully, you.
Right now, we are seeking a Senior Manager, Finance.
The Senior Manager, Finance position will design and lead business analysis, recommendations and reporting of strategic cost savings initiatives across Western Union. This position will partner closely with stakeholders across each business and shared services area to develop an in depth understanding of each strategic initiative, all inter-dependencies, and the impact to the financial plan. This role will then ensure that each strategic initiative is monitored and measured effectively and will actively identify issues impacting achievement of identified targets. In this role, the senior manager will access information from various financial and operational systems across the company to build and maintain informational databases that drive and measure operational efficiency projects for Western Union. This role will ensure that a rigorous, disciplined measurement process is established to realize and sustain efficiencies, and that this approach is integrated with Western Union's financial planning process.
This position must possess strong analytic and problem solving capabilities and have proven experience in distilling complex data into succinct, business outcomes. This position requires excellent reporting capabilities, ranging from effective score-carding of data metrics and measurement to executive-level presentations supporting progress, outcomes and conclusions. This role requires a strong, influential communicator who can independently and effectively communicate results, conclusions and insights to a varied audience.
- Strong finance, business, and analysis skills and experience
- Ability to query various data sources and build database for reporting and analysis
- Knowledge and experience with statistical analysis techniques
- Ability to manage a complex project with multiple stakeholders and deliverables and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsive and customer-focused
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work effectively and independently with stakeholders at various levels within the company and proactively address and resolve issues
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and assist team members to complete team goals
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or related field
- Possess at least 7-10 years relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Advanced skills in query functions in different mainframes
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and Essbase is preferred
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. It all comes down to the relationships we've established over many years. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. And we share our consumers' cultures. We are a significant part of each other's lives.As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and everything we stand for: Integrity. Partnership. Opportunity. Passion. Teamwork.
Western Union - 30+ days ago
The Western Union Company (Western Union) is engaged in money transfer and payment services. The Companys services are available through a n...