Seeking an Administrative Assistant that is willing to
work on short tem and long term contracts,
contract-to-hire basis to work on assignemnts for a
variety of companies in Central Florida
Provide administrative support to a department and/or
Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist
and project based work. Project a professional company
image through in-person and phone interaction.
1. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff
2. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
3. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not
limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
6. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne
7. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and
8. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office
space, phones, parking, company credit cards and
9. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
10. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
11. Collect and maintain PC inventory.
12. Support staff in assigned project based work.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge of basic computer operations.
Knowledge of Excel and Word to support office operations
and produce a variety of textual documents, such as
letters, reports, memos, and form letters.
Ability to assimilate and apply new job-related
information in a timely manner.
Exhibit adaptability in a team oriented environment.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously,
managing time and resources to ensure work is completed
efficiently and within established timeframes.
Ability to accurately input information into and
retrieve from the computer.
Ability to handle situations under strict
MS WORD, MS EXCEL, OUTLOOK, MS Office Suite Products,
431-Exceptional Staffing - 12 months ago