Waffy’s is looking to hire a food kiosk manager to help us grow our business, while promoting our successful franchise concept.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all culinary functions and operational matters, and build sales and profits for your store; you will be accountable for all aspects of food quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, maintenance and service of the food kiosk and outside events as applicable. As a Manager, you will take ownership of all facets of your restaurant.
Your specific duties as a manager will include:
- Assisting company in creating control/security procedures and quality standard systems
- Ensuring that all food products and guest relations are consistent with these control/security procedures and quality standard systems.
- Supervising all Team Members and teaching them to prepare food of consistently high quality and to deliver the best in guest service
- Taking inventory and ordering/purchasing food and supplies while applying appropriate cost control measures
- Ensuring that all health, safety and sanitation requirements are met in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Generating staff schedules ensuring coverage appropriate to drive sales and overseeing payroll
- Hiring, developing, evaluating, coaching and counseling Team Members
- Assisting with profit & loss management through cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor and reviewing financial reports
- Engaging in local store marketing throughout the mall, developing relationships with mall employees and driving sales through marketing
As a Manager, you must have the leadership, decision-making skills and initiative necessary to drive business and generate profits for Waffy’s.You must also display excellent interpersonal skills as you engage with your guests and motivate your staff. High energy, impeccable integrity and a strong work ethic are vital to your role as a Manager as is flexibility and willingness to adapt since your responsibilities will range from growing sales to working in hands-on in the food kiosk.
The specific requirements Waffy’s is looking for as a Manager includes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of recent supervisory and/or management experience in a fast food or fast casual restaurant environment
- Strong communication skills, bilingual abilities a plus
- Friendly, upbeat attitude
- Organized, goal oriented, growth-driven & ability to multi-task
- Hands-on management style is essential
- Passion for food and proven ability to manage food quality
- Prior experience in ordering and inventorying food, and controlling costs
- Ability to meet and exceed guest satisfaction expectations and cleanliness standards
- Strong hospitality and guest service skills – enjoys engaging with the guest
- Proficient with computers (particularly Excel)
- Education – Minimum High School or GED; College degree a plus
As a franchisor, Waffy’s is looking to open a few more locations in South Florida by the end of the year (both franchise and corporate units). This means that our company will offer HUGE promotion potential in the near future (we grow, you grow!). Opportunities such as district manager and regional manager will be available soon for an experienced manager with a successful track record within Waffy’s food units.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Waffy’s is a food franchise concept poised to capitalize on the financial opportunity in the high-growth, fast-casual restaurant...