Kenexa Requisition ID 3856BR
Job Posting Title Visual Merchandiser
Job Title: Visual Merchandiser Job Code: ME003
Visual Merchandiser is responsible for executing Monthly Floor sets via monthly Directives and maintain Visual Merchandising Standards set in place by Home Office.
Partner with Inventory/Visual Coordinator and oversee Inventory/Visual Associate in daily restock and merchandising needs in conjunction with Home Office Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Effectively communicate the overall Merchandising direction to staff.
- Assess and communicate store needs (fixtures, hardware, product) and partner with appropriate parties.
- Multi task and make effective merchandising decisions based on selling reports.
- Train store employees on current merchandising standards.
- Initiate monthly floor sets.
- Execute and maintain Visual Merchandising Standards.
- Partner with DM and Store Manager during stores visits to walk store.
- Maintaining corporate standards, window and mannequin detail.
- Partner with DM and Store Manager to red flag slow moving items via selling reports.
- Supervision of Inventory/Visual Associate(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year retail visual merchandising and supervisory experience
- Ability to multi task and delegate responsibilities effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills (I.E. Microsoft Office
- Art background
- Team attitude
- Organized and detailed with a strong sense of urgency
1 – 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Employment Status Regular
Company Quiksilver Retail
Position Location QSFP The Mall at Millenia, FL
Posting Location FL - Orlando
Job Category Retail
- 4 years ago - save job
Quiksilver rides the wave of youth appeal. It caters to the young and athletic with surfwear, snowboardwear, sportswear, and swimwear sold...