JPMorgan Asset Management Global Real Estate & Infrastructure is one of the world's largest real estate investment advisors with over $40 billion (gross) of real estate assets under management in North America and Europe with developing businesses in India and China. Given its relationships, reputation, and size, JPMAM Real Estate transacts an average of $4 billion in combined acquisition and disposition activity annually. JPMAM Real Estate is comprised of approximately 250 real estate professionals organized within key functional areas.
Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in supporting the management and development of value within the real estate asset portfolio.
Individuals in this role are involved in all aspects of the managing and reporting process including budgeting, appraisals and valuation, and project development monitoring
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interaction with property managers and joint venture partners monitoring and reporting ongoing property management operations
- Supporting analysis of investment opportunities on behalf of asset managers and acquisition officers
- Drafting annual business plans, budgets, asset strategy reviews, appraisal reviews and client reports
- Valuing real estate investments utilizing ARGUS and EXCEL software
- Review and interpretation of joint venture structures necessary to manage the modeling and underwriting process.
We seek candidates with a strong financial or accounting background; real estate experience is required, and exposure to the retail asset class is highly desirable. 1-2 year experience maximum. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Basic presentation skills (and a strong aptitude for development in this area) will be critical to advancement within the team. Organizational skills, with an emphasis on an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously are essential. Candidates should possess the ability to rapidly develop strong skills in the areas of valuation structuring, appraisal analysis, joint venture structures and yield modeling, experiences with ARGUS is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-NY-New York-245 Park Avenue / 03360
Asset & Wealth Management
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...