As a Quality Assurance Supervisor in the Telemarketing Area supporting our entire individual product portfolio (including Medicare), you will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Assurance Specialists. In this role, you will establish the Quality Assurance function, processes and reporting for the Middleton and San Antonio call centers. You will coordinate activities and processes with QA leaders in other call center locations, and will interact with both Operations and Training in order to identify trends, ensure compliance and improve business and associate performance results.
- Leads Positively:
Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Empowers and guides associates to take personal responsibility, encouraging them to productively learn, flourish, and strengthen team capacity. Assesses, selects, recognizes, and develops diverse talent to capitalize on competencies, ideas and passions.
ustomer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Develops and applies deep customer knowledge and intimacy to develop and deliver products, services, and interactions that provide value beyond expectations. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one's actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
- High School Diploma
- Prior work experience in an operational setting, with demonstrated supervisory experience
- Applied knowledge of insurance processing, customer service or call center processes and practices
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree of Art or Science
- General understanding of economic, financial and operational concepts
- Knowledge of Humana’s individual product portfolio (including Medicare) and business processes
- You will have 3-5 direct reports, and you will report to a Call Center Director. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Sales and Account Management
Work Environment Type