Thundermist Health Center is looking for a certified, experienced, per diem Dental Assistant to cover our Woonsocket Dental office.
Assists the dentist in every dental procedure and also performs some expanded duties.
1. 1 year experience in dental assisting or certificate in dental assisting
2. Ability to handle confidential material
3. Tactful in dealing with patients
This position requires the use of fingers and hand manipulation using instruments and dental equipment. On feet most of the day.
Work Schedule Demands:
This position is per diem, as needed status.
This position requires the ability to verbally communicate with patients.
Confidentiality of Information:
This position allows full access to all dental charts. All information is kept in confidentiality.
Significant Job Functions:
1. Sterilization of dental instruments
2. Setting up for every dental procedure
3. Exposing and developing x-ray films
4. Taking alginate impressions
5. Pouring models
1. Makes chart notes