When you join our family at Emeritus at Emerald Pointe , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
$1,000 Sign on bonus after 90 days and $1,000 after 6 months. Responsibilities:
As an Executive Director , you'll be responsible for leading and directing the overall operation of the community in accordance with resident needs, government regulations, and our internal policies and procedures. Other tasks include maintaining excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meeting corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines. Reinforce our brand promise; “Our Family is Committed to Yours” by creating a customer experience of the highest quality in this fast paced, multi-faceted role. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
- This is a full-time position with some weekends. Must be available by phone or pager 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Senior living operations experience strongly preferred
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority.
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets
- Must be able to supervise employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be computer literate
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, pass background checks and have a valid driver’s
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.