• Work in a team environment with technical subject matter experts.
• Schedule reports/products.
• Identify and monitor critical paths, report schedule performance issues and coordinate team activities for mitigation of issues.
• Present monthly schedule reports.
• Produce monthly EVM performance reports.
• Provide weekly status reports.
• BS degree (or equivalent experience) from an ABET accredited institution.
• Minimum of five years applicable project scheduling.
• Earned Value Management (EVM) experience desired.
• Thorough understanding of project scheduling and EVM principles; experience with management of subcontractor schedules.
• Experience in the development, integration, maintenance, and analysis of multi-tier project schedules.
• Strong MS Project skills (i.e., logic relationships, resource loading, filtering, reporting options and identification of schedule critical paths).
• Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MTS - 2 years ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...