is committed to being a world-class provider of trusted security
solutions and services. We believe a company's culture is its shared
values and the actions of its employees. It's not enough to talk about
our values; we have to live them every day. That's why we strive to
achieve technical excellence, build lasting relationships, make a
difference, and have fun! We hire employees who are passionate about
what they do, and we promote a culture of integrity and hard work. At
the end of the day, SAVA employees know they have made a difference
through significant contributions to our National Security. We commit to
providing our employees an environment where each person is
appreciated, trusted and encouraged to grow professionally.
This position plays a
very key role in meeting mission objectives. In this position, the Security Administrator must interface with government, and contractors on a daily basis,
working with the government ISSM and ISSO to ensure that new systems are built
according to the security requirements, perform vulnerability assessments using
tools such as, Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetrctive, LANguard, etc., and ensure
that existing systems receive the security upgrades necessary to remain
compliant, The Security Analyst will work with the ISSO to ensure that
certification and accreditation documentation is updated to reflect the current
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
7+ years of experience in administration/ designing LAN and WAN networks
- Education: Bachelors (in Computer Science or IT related field preferred)
5+ years of experience in the IT support arena
5+ years of experience with Cisco firewalls and IPSEC mandatory
5+ years of experience with the following devices/ concepts:
Cisco Layer 2 & 3 Switches
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Computers: See above
- Certificates: CISSP Desired
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Experience with Cisco IDS/ IDPS
- Experience with URL filtering technologies
- Experience with E-Mail Filtering desired
- Experience setting up and monitoring networks using SNMP
- Experience in DR at the WAN / LAN / network layer
- Experience managing/ participating in multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience dealing with ISP troubleshooting
- Experience dealing with network security intrusion detection and prevention methods/ protocols
- Self-motivated team player who will fit well into high-demand, fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate analytical skills needed to trouble-shoot problems and issue that arise with server administration.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Great at documentation and network diagrams
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best support possible for our IT Infrastructure
- Able to work flexible hours and perform maintenance during business off-hours
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance, eligible for SCI and willingness to take a CI Polygraph.
SAVA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective
employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
Do you need assistance?
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in
applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our
website please contact, Ginny Glasco, Manager, Recruiting Services,
Virginia.email@example.com, (703) 766-6259. Reasonable accommodation
requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
NANA Development Corporation - 16 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...