Join Kaplan as an SAT/ACT Instructor!
In this role you will deliver Kaplan’s proven curriculum to help our students achieve their highest possible test scores.
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking the SAT/ACT and an official SAT/ACT score at or above the 80th percentile mark to qualify for training. To qualify to teach, you must score at or above 90 th percentile during training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading company and to really make a difference! We offer comprehensive training to help you master the classroom.
Delivery of Instruction
- High energy level and ability to engage high school students
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn Kaplan’s methodology and strategies quickly
- Active and ongoing classroom management
- Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and constructive feedback
Subject Matter Expertise
- Mentoring skills to help guide students of all levels achieve their highest scores on "test day"
- Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise
- Partner with our service and academics support staff to ensure student needs are met
- Minimum 80th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to enter training; 90 th percentile score to pass training
- Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the SAT/ACT including knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrollment process, and admissions timeline
We're looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! We have thousands of students eager to get started. Please don't hesitate - apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 90th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to pass training
- Previous acting/training/teaching experience preferred
- Evening and weekend availability required
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...