The UWHC Anesthesia Materials Specialist-Associate is an entry level technical position which involves sterilizing, maintenance, packaging and re-supplying anesthesia supplies and equipment in the Operating Rooms and satellite locations. This individual is responsible for keeping the Anesthesia Workroom stocked. This individual is under direct supervision of the Administrative Supervisor who is responsible for assignment and evaluation of work performance of technical staff.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Excellent communication, customer service, human relations and interpersonal skills.
3. Basic mechanical ability.
4. Ability to follow instructions.
5. Basic reading skills.
6. Ability to keep accurate records.
7. Attention to detail.
8. Basic judgment and logic skills.
9. Knowledge of and ability to follow safety principles.
10. Basic mathematical skills.
11. Knowledge of the calendar.
12. Ability to differentiate colors.
13. Physical Requirements: Medium - ability to lift up to 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting/and or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Day/Evening shifts, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 6:00am and 11:00pm. Hours may vary based on the needs of the department.
Contact Julie Schrader for more information at email@example.com or at 608-264-9136.
Who We Are...
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics is a 566 bed facility that ranks among the finest academic medical centers in the United States. Frequently cited in publications listing the nation's best health care providers, UW Hospital and Clinics is recognized as a national leader in fields such as cancer treatment, pediatrics, ophthalmology, surgical specialties and organ transplantation.
UW Hospital and Clinics offers:
How to Apply
- More than 900 active medical staff and more than 80 outpatient clinics.
- Six intensive care units (trauma and life support, pediatric, cardiac, cardiothoracic, burn, neurosurgery) with 83 total beds .
- Nine satellite locations .
- One of only two organizations in Wisconsin with designated level One Adult and Pediatric trauma centers.
Please use the "Apply Now" button found at the top and bottom of this page.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard