Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all electronic gaming devices (EGD) under the direction of Gaming Technician II.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Handles floor repair and proper preventive maintenance of all EGDs, including cleaning, overhauls, etc.
• Handles the repair, overhaul, and proper preventative maintenance of all EGDs in accordance with gaming regulations.
• Handles the initial setup and checkout of new EGDs.
• Assists the management in the breakdown, relocation and setup of EGDs and stands.
• Assists Slot Floor people in verifying jackpots as needed.
• Assists in ensuring EGD integrity when jackpots occur and at other times requested.
• Maintains current knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations, as well as property internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Brings disputes and unusual guest activities to the attention of a supervisor.
• Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
• Performs routine maintenance on, and repair, all EGDs on the gaming floor.
• Expected to demonstrate increased proficiency in the use of all test equipment provided by the department.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
• Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
• Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.