s National Systems Directorate has an opening for a Data Management Specialist in the Melbourne Florida area.
• Provides all activities related to the administration of technical and contract documentation management to include automated storage management
• Assist government Program Managers and Technical Project Leads with distribution and tracking of studies, reports, and technical documents for review and comment by Subject Matter Experts
• Compiles response and documents responses to contractors
• Designs, creates, and maintains automated record storage of technical documentation associated with project, systems, and phenomena
• Build and maintains websites with links in to technical documentation
• 6 – 8 years working knowledge and familiarity with mature data management practices and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
In addition to responsibilities listed, the jobholder should expect to undertake other related duties as assigned.
Applicants considered for employment are subject to verification of security clearances and other background investigations.
Riverside Research is an independent not-for-profit, scientific-research institution committed to enhancing the security of our nation...