The Company Store® is seeking a Retail Manager, responsible for managing our group of 5 Retail Stores. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and measure business trends to create plans to reach sales and profit goals.
- Analyze and monitor store sales and inventory levels to maintain optimum stock levels and inventory accuracy.
- Work closely with our Inventory Management team to maintain stock position.
- Train, develop, and monitor Store Managers ensuring we are providing our customers with an "All About Comfort" experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 - 7 years of retail management experience with proven ability to meet/exceed sales and profit goals.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop plans of action.
- Ability to motivate and lead Store Managers to reach established goals.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The Company Store® is your down authority. Since 1911, The Company Store® has been manufacturing quality down and bedding essentials in our own La Crosse, Wisconsin factory. Many items have been developed exclusively by us to meet the special sleeping needs of our customers. For six generations we’ve been committed to making and bringing you the very best products. Guaranteed! Our product assortment over the years has expanded to include not only top quality down comforters and featherbeds, but also a large selection of fashion bedding, home decor, and apparel both for adults and children.
The Company Store® is your down authority. Since 1911, The Company Store® has been manufacturing quality down and bedding essentials...