Knology is currently seeking a technically savvy individual to join our Corporate IT Team. The selected candiddate will collaborate with multiple business units to drive to completion changes in systems and processes. Incumbent will hold responsibility for applying all system modifications as they relate to Knology's customer offerings. Tasks will include but are not limited to: the study into design, specification, feasibility, cost, testing, and implementation of the required solution.
Key Functions of This Role Will Include :
- Will be the subject matter expert as pertains to applying all product management directives to the enterprise system;
- Will be the liaison between Product Management and the User community from all levels in the organization;
- Will gather requirements, design, and develop optimal solutions; will test and validate results; and implement solutions into production;
- Will perform post deployment audits and implement modifications as necessary;
- Will provide production support.
Requirements / Qualifications:
A bachelor's degree in computer science or demonstrated equivalent experience is required. Must possess an understanding of relational database structures as well as a strong working knowledge of SQL concepts. Strong analytical and problem resolution skills are required. Must have experience with database querying tools (SQL Navigator and TOAD). Must be able to successfully interact with Database Administrators on concepts and problem resolution. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Must be well organized and capable of successful self-management of tasks in a highly dynamic environment with aggressive timelines. Experience in programming language would be a plus. Must be able to travel and work flexible hours as needed.
Knology - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Knology keeps couch potatoes knowledgeable about their local TV listings. The company provides voice, video, and data services through its...