Manage the efficient and profitable marketing of company products and whole goods within an assigned (large volume) geographic area. Effect a strong dealer sales organization to achieve market penetration, return on investment, control of assets, wholesale and retail objectives.
1. Serve as company liaison with dealers and farmers/customers to satisfy objectives.
2. Develop, organize and manage shipment and collection objectives to ensure profitability of the New Holland product line and serve as a strong base for long-term growth.
3. Review the dealer organization and recommend a program to strengthen existing dealerships, recruitment of new dealerships and replacement of marginal ones.
4. Provide and/or arrange timely and appropriate training, i.e., product training, selling skills and business operating practices, for dealers which will enhance their ability to represent the company in a favorable and profitable manner.
5. Ensure company assets are controlled through the exercise of appropriate administrative methods, procedures and practices, physical inventory practices and effective record keeping.
6. Maintain a keen awareness of agricultural/industrial needs and opportunities, and economic conditions within the assigned territory and constructive knowledge of competitors’ products, programs and actions to ensure New Holland remains competitive.
7. Contact government agencies to solicit and coordinate state bids, educational and fleet leases; establish rapport with customers, dealers and members of the local communities as New Holland’s representative projecting the company’s philosophy, practices and products in a favorable manner to achieve maximum public acceptance; handle dealer and customer calls in a cordial and timely manner to enhance customer loyalty; make personal calls on high potential dealers to effectively increase volume.
8. Develop dealer aids, programs, etc. and suggest the necessary printed materials which influence customer decisions to buy, may include personal involvement in retail sales, product demonstrations, shows, etc.; develop quality forecasts on a monthly basis using historical data, MIMS reports, dealer profile information and future projections in order to facilitate reliable shipping allocations and sufficient inventory turns.
B.S. Degree in Business Administration or Ag-related field or equivalent experience (at least 4-5 years experience).
6+ years experience with competitive practices, equipment capabilities, marketing techniques, business management and current farming practices.
Strong computer skills including Excel.
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...