Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
201 Dorado Del Mar Blvd.
A Supervisor Stewarding with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supervising the Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while supporting the overall operations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Supervisor Stewarding, you are responsible for supervising the Stewards and supporting the team members to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Supervisor Stewarding would also be required to coordinate other responsibilities, make certain Back of House areas are maintained, and ensure that health and safety are top priorities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Supervise the Stewards ensuring high standards
- Support the Team Members in training and development
- Coordinate the daily pot-wash and dish wash responsibilities
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed
- Observe Health, Hygiene & Safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health & Safety requirements
- Report faults, misused or damaged equipment issues to the Managers, Executive Chef, and/or Chief Engineering
- Ensure the correct PPE is in place and guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure machinery is operated properly, efficiently, safely and in accordance with the Hilton Hotel Health & Safety Manual
- Assist in the location, movement and storage of operational equipment
- Assist in the stock take of equipment and other items as required
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotelâ€™s Management
A Supervisor Stewarding serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
What benefits will I receive?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of supervisory role
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.
Hilton - 16 months ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...