Huge is currently seeking a collaborative, hands-on Content Strategist/SEO Associate to join the New York team. As a growing part of our strategy department, the Content Strategy team uses their creativity and knowledge to balance and solve user, business, and technical content needs.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the User Experience process and come from a background in library sciences, editorial management, branding and/or content production & management.
• Closely collaborate with interaction designers, product strategists, developers and visual designers to create innovative content solutions
• Help clients interpret research findings and analytics to inform content decisions
• Audit and analyze content in order to make informed strategic recommendations
• Create workflows and oversee development of all content to be included in new product
• Work to create lasting plans for legacy content, partner and new content
• Develop site nomenclature and make recommendations for messaging and create style guides
• Document content requirements for successful mapping to new site
• Help to create taxonomies and metadata frameworks
• Produce SEO solutions custom to needs of client, product and best practices
• 2+ years working with large-scale websites
• Experience working as a Content Strategist or related role
• Demonstrated ability to produce work in painstaking detail
• Experience with content management systems and best practices for organizing and tagging content for the web environment
• Analytic skills for interpreting user research and site analytics data to inform content program
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are open to relocating candidates outside of the New York area.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Huge - 14 months ago
Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest...