The Administrator / Shipper is responsible for providing administrative support for the North Dakota branch management team. This role will support the parts department with some shipping and receiving duties.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward.
- Payroll duties – entry time sheet to payroll and work orders
- Operate switchboard in a professional and courteous manner
- Administrative and data entry duties as assigned
- Coordinate with other administrative positions, i.e.: invoicing, accounts payable
- Establish, maintain, and revise files for the branch
- Provide support to office supervisors
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Inspect, verify, receive, document and ensure the timely receipt of daily Purchase Orders in LN (accounting software)
- The filling of internal parts requirements of Branch Service Orders, including the restocking or completion of returned parts and cores
- Accurate and timely data processing on computer system
- Delivers, stores, and assists with parts as required
- Forklift operation and maintain weekly mechanical check list records
- Prepare and document products and parts for shipping
- Maintain a neat and organized parts and yard area
- Comply with all company Quality, and Health and Safety regulations and work procedures; identify safety risks
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the Parts department including customer parts support.
- Learn to identify and read parts books and assist customers on locating the appropriate parts for their equipment
What Gas Drive Offers You:
- High School Diploma
- 3- 5 years of previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role
- Must be capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to work collaboratively with co-workers and management in a team environment
- Intermediate skills in using MS Office and the ability to learn new software
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Reliable, dependable and excellent attendance
- Must be able to work flexible hours and available for potential overtime
Interested: Please apply online at www.gasdriveglobal.com – Careers
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Applications are being accepted until March 1
Gas Drive Global - 17 months ago