Job Summary, Responsibilities and Duties*
* Perform other duties as needed by the Senior Project Manager
- Coordinate HR functions including accurate completion of new hire packets and employee verification forms
- Respond to unemployment claims
- Frequent use of HRIS System
- Maintain current applicant information in Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate all branch insurance claims pertaining to employee injuries, property damage and liability with Regional Risk Manager
- Coordinate all branch safety responsibilities as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Moniter and process payroll on a weekly basis. resolv
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets as needed
- Perform all other duties associated with the general administrative functions necessary, as dictated by Branch Manager.
Position Requirements, Job Knowledge
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy required
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Minimum 2 years office experience in similar role
- HS Diploma or equivalent .
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Spanish speaking and writing skills strongly desired.
ABM Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago