ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPER Audit Supervisor
Brown Schultz Sheridan and Fritz , a premier accounting firm in Central PA , is seeking an Audit Supervisor to join our Lancaster office . This is a potential Partner track opportunity.
In addition to e xcellent relationship building , communi cation , and work flow management skills the ideal candidate will possess:
Nationally ranked four years in a row as a “ Best Accounting Firm to Work for ” and celebrating 8 years as a “Best Place to Work in PA ”, our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. BSSF provides an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k, LTD, STD, AD&D, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation time.
- Current CPA license required
- 3+ years recent public accounting experience
- Proven ability to s upervise and manage engagements
- Strong audit and accounting reporting experience in both for profit and not-for-profit sectors
- Broad based tax experience with ability to readily re cognize and address tax issues preferred
- T echnology based experience using Excel, Word and data analysis software
- Strong k nowledge of Central PA market paired with a business development aptitude
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to: SusanYohn@bssf.com or send to: Human Resources , Brown S c hultz Sheridan and Fritz, 227 Granite Run Drive, Suite 200, Lancaster, PA 17601. www.bssf.com
Monster - 23 months ago