The Seller Support Senior Site Trainer position for Amazon.com in Grand Forks, ND will be responsible for training delivery, testing administration, Learning Management System (LMS) administration, training system administration and coordination for all new hires, specialty training and certification for our seller support division. Training coordination will include communicating with appropriate business owners (site leader and operations managers), NA L&P Team Manager, other Seller Support Trainers, leads, training mentors and instructional designers to ensure all trainings are conducted on-time and with sufficient resources and facilities. Training delivery will include facilitating a blended learning model.
The person hired for this Senior Site Trainer role must be able to lead and coach a team of new trainers, assist in developing them as trainers and support them throughout their new training certification and ramp.
In addition, the Senior Site Trainer will partner with the NA Learning and Performance Team Manager to administer testing and certification, managing the training calendar, training reporting, scheduling, and partner with site leadership to deliver all training requests. This role will also include using surveys, quizzes, quality metrics and other available tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training and assess new Associate learning and skill development
- Demonstrated experience working with remote teams
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching trainers
- Expertise in planning, implementing and assessing training
- Expertise in administering employee certification program
- Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- Excellent coordination and organization skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Excellent one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings.
- Demonstrated experience delivering soft skills, customer service, hard skills and systems training
- Excellent classroom management and blended learning facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning, training practices and certification programs especially in technical support contexts.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a lead training role, preferably technical training.
- Degree or significant college course work, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- Travel up to 35%
- BA/BS Degree
- ASTD-CPLP certification or other training certification a plus.
Amazon.com - 17 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...