is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues,
is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America.
operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
We are recruiting a
of Corporate Accounts/Sales and Client Management
that will be based in
. who manages a base of 5-10 Clients focusing on Senior Leadership to drive strategic business plans to meet/exceed LTC Revenue goals through client retention and growth. Plans, develops and executes bed growth and client retention initiatives based on the strategic direction and goals of PharMerica
- Works with, Vice President of Sales and Client Management, Vice Presidents of Operations, Regional Pharmacy Directors and other key PharMerica associates to implement growth and retention initiatives in coordination with the overall strategic revenue plan for PharMerica.
- Works with Vice President of Sales and Client Management, Vice President of Client Services, Regional Client Manager, Vice Presidents of Operations, Regional Pharmacy Directors and Pharmacy Directors and other key PharMerica associates to develop and implement a client management plan for each assigned chain client.
- Develop and execute chain client business strategies to expand PharMerica’s value proposition, assess levels of satisfaction of services, address client issues/concerns and resolve in a timely manner, manage client expectations, communicate financial, operational and clinical updates, solicit client feedback and coordinate intervention where necessary.
- Works with Vice President of Sales and Client Management, Vice President of Client Services, Regional Client Manager, Vice President of Operations and Regional Pharmacy Directors to ensure that new business is implemented in a manner consistent with an established client management plan.
- Works with Sales Team, Regional Client Managers, Regional Pharmacy Directors and Pharmacy Directors to assure a continuous update of the client profiling database for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Works with Regional Pharmacy Directors, Pharmacy Directors and Regional Client Managers to review the results of client feedback and identify areas of improvement.
- Works with Regional Client Managers, Customer Field Services, Regional Pharmacy Directors and Pharmacy Directors to support new client start-ups, acquisitions, and any new business transitions as necessary.
- Maintains database (CRM) to ensure strategic plan for all clients remain on target.
- Has Lead role in developing and executing strategy with Regional Client Managers and corporate chain clients within their region for maximum operational, clinical, and financial performance while securing long term business partnerships.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Interested candidates please apply online or fax resumes to:
- BA/BS required.
- MBA or MHA preferred.
- 5 years Client Account Management/Sales experience.
- Broad Sales and Customer Service Orientation and Territory Management.
- This position requires at least 50% travel
- Must have experience working directly with CEO's
- LTC Provider experience is preferred
- Knowledge of tools/databases related sales management is preferred.
- Client Service, Imitative, Problem Solving, Sales/Process knowledge, Product/Service knowledge, Industry Knowledge, Planning/Organizing, Analytical Thinking, Communication and Influence Skills, Financial Business Acumen, Process Discipline
PharMerica - 2 years ago
The only time you'll see PharMerica's products is when a nurse hands you a pill in a paper cup. It is the country's...