We are searching for an experienced Nurse Manager for our Surgical Cart Unit.
Responsible for administration and management of services and personnel in assigned nursing unit(s). Responsible for overseeing the nursing plan of care for patients within the assigned unit. Responsible to see that the nursing plan of care meets the physiological and emotional needs of the patients served. Directs patient care through performance and/or leadership of patient care team members and patient care management staff. Assists in the coordination of patient care through the appropriate utilization of all resources: staff, equipment, supplies, etc. As an expert to manage the assigned specialty, is a resource to both the medical center staff and physicians.
1. Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in Michigan
2. A minimum of 3 years job-related experience
3. A minimum of 2 years demonstrated leadership performance
4. ACLS Certification & BLS Certification
1. Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related health care field
2. Knowledge of Intensive Care/Surgical Nursing preferred
McLaren Regional Medical Center - 3 years ago
McLaren Health Care is where people in The Auto State go for repairs. The health care system includes some 200 facilities, including nine...