At Partners HealthCare at Home, we are committed to delivering the highest quality health care services available at home - where comfort and security of familiar surroundings can greatly enhance quality of life.
PHH’s clinicians are part of a multi-disciplinary network of experts who deliver an impressive range of compassionate home-based health care and support services available, from birth to end of life.
With advances in medical research and leading-edge technologies we offer a premium level of care that help people recover from illness or injury, or manage an advanced or chronic illness, within the context of daily life.
Patient care is designed to meet the unique needs of each patient, with the goal of optimizing independence and quality of life.
Partners HealthCare at Home is also a member of Partners HealthCare, a world renowned health care system.
Family-friendly work schedules
Attractive, experience-based compensation
Advanced care in the home
A different pace of work with one-on-one care
Exceptional training program
Collaborative ties with the region’s leading medical institutions
Perform paraprofessional home health aide services by following a written plan of care. Work is performed under the supervision of a primary nurse or therapist. HHA will provide personal care and related activities of daily living services for patients in their homes, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. Reports and documentation will be prepared and regulatory and agency guidelines will be followed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Massachusetts Home Care Aide Certification required
- Must pass the Massachusetts Council Home Care Aide exam
- 1 year HHA experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Computer experience or demonstrated aptitude to learn
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to meet communication and documentation requirements
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required to interact with a diverse population
- Ability to adapt to changing situations required
- Must be organized and be able to independently and reliably follow specific instructions
- Must be willing to travel to North End, East Boston, Chelsea, Medford, Malden, Revere, Someville, Cambridge and Everett.
- May have to work occassional weekend hours.
- 3 years ago - save job