Accel BI is looking for an Oracle Consultant for a long term assignment. Our CUSTOMER group handles applications for services received from customer’s clients, and assigns them to Service Representative or Service Engineers. Currently the applications are submitted on paper and are often incomplete. The Intake Representatives obtain information to complete the application, enter the data manually, and then hand-off for implementation. This position supports the development of web based form, workflow to support the intake process, and interface to the Work and Asset Management System (WAMS) for assignment and tracking.
This customer expects to achieve the following outcomes through this consultant solicitation:
• An on-line form for Customer Service Requests, developed using Application Development Framework (ADF).
• Improved workflow for Customer Service Requests to decrease manual input and processing time, using the Oracle Business Process Mapping (BPM) product and integrated with Content.
• CUSTOMER ITSD staff will manage the project and all required deliverables, provide business analysis and supporting documentation for the requirements and functional specifications, interface with the Consultant and CUSTOMER business area, and facilitate the change management and implementation
• CUSTOMER will provide the Consultant with Quality Assurance (QA) and Production environment access for deployment and testing
• Provide the Consultant with the standards/guidelines for development of the Automation of the Electrical Service Request Workflow.
Consultant shall perform the tasks
• Assist CUSTOMER with the design of the overall architecture of the solution
• Clarify business requirements and participate in development of functional specifications
• Design and develop the web in-take form according to CUSTOMER guidelines (Fusion Web Application, ADF)
• Design and develop the BPM process to support service in-take from receipt on the web until interfaced with WAMS (develop using Oracle BPM product; using Oracle JDeveloper)
• Test the form and process prior to deployment on CUSTOMER environment
• Deployment to CUSTOMER environment
• Provide required documented deliverables – Application Architecture, Information Architecture, User Interface Specifications, Procedures specific to application for deployment and on-going maintenance.
• Provide an application review and knowledge transfer to ITSD staff
• Provide standard support for 30 days post go-live date
• Application Architecture
• Information Architecture
• User Interface Specification
• Technical Design (Software procedures specifications)
• Estimated 12 month project with possible extention
• Detailed client information and timeline will be established with the chosen applicant
Desired Skills and Experience
- Process and data modelling
- User interface design
- BPMS integration using web services and proprietary interfaces
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Abiliy to build strong internal relationships
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences at all levels
- SQL Server or Oracle database
- Internet information server
- BPMN and workflow patterns
- Business Vocabulary and Rules
- Business Activity Monitoring and analytics
- Data modelling
- Enterprise architecture concepts
- XML; Xpath
- Recognised process improvement methods e.g. lean/six sigma
- Prior software consulting experience, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting.
- Project Management skills (Risk Management, Scope Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Server Architecture experience dealing with high availability environments.
- A minimum of a BS degree is required.
- Concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
Accel BI - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard