Overview Terex Corporation is a global business leader that manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, shipping, transportation, refining, utility, rental and maintenance industries. The Company operates in four business segments throughout the world: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, Terex Materials Processing, and Other. Responsibilities This position will be responsible for working with selected business teams to insure the financial business processes are defined and implemented, that supporting IS tools are specified, delivered, and are fully operational. A major challenge will be to provide leadership and active project management solutions to define, manage, and support the integration of IS financial process & tools between the AWP business, internal IS resources and 3rd party service providers.
This position will work closely with the AWP Finance team to understand business challenges, and investigate potential IS tools to provide solutions. Responsibilities include exploring potential technologies, conducting research, working with 3rd party vendors, testing of applications and implementation of procedures and tools. This position works with the AWP IS team & the Corporate TMS team to evaluate potential solutions within the Oracle ERP Suite in parallel with other technologies. This position is responsible for cost benefit analysis of tools and creating a business case for specific solutions or approaches. Will support and focus on business analysis of the finance dept in the area of IT, with a focus on the Oracle ERP system, Hyperion, Profix, and others.
- Act as the Project Manager and Leader for IS projects supporting finance business initiatives including plan development, status, resource plan, and counter measures.
- Provide 2nd level support in the area of finance to troubleshoot issues within Oracle ERP Suite implemented across AWP and escalation to Corporate TMS team when needed.
- Document and manage the flow of enhancements from AWP to Corporate TMS team.
- Provides focus point to 3rd party providers and other key stakeholders.
- Understand, document, implement, and certify that processes to support interfacing to internal & 3rd party tools in the area of finance.
- Understand and document opportunities for business efficiencies within an assigned business operation.
- Ensure that IS documentation, procedures, processes are complaint with SOX & GAAP requirements
- Research, define, document, and deploy business processes within Global Finance Operations as required by Terex or AWP Information Services
- Research tools and applications
- Lead the implementation of business processes, applications, and IS tools within AWP organizations including testing, documentation, and user training. Qualifications Education Requirement:
- 4 year degree in computer science or related degree
- Minimum 7-10+ years experience in developing/evaluating business applications
- Hands-on experience working with Oracle EBS r11 Applications – in the area of Finance is required (4+ years is preferred)
- Experience establishing business processes and implementing IS tools to support internal & 3rd party solutions in the area of finance within manufacturing preferred
- Proven experience in support of SOX & GAAP practices in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous Analytics experience is highly preferred
- Project Origination and Management
- Project Management across multiple constituencies including 3rd parties & off-shore
- Planning and priority setting capability
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Teamwork Skills
- Strong results orientation
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability
- Managing Ambiguity
- Technical Ability
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...